Winter in Alberta.
With the long, cold nights and frigid days, it’s easy to get into a creative slump. With Christmas holidays approaching, why not look for a mental refresher at your local art gallery?
The Art Gallery of Alberta is currently exhibiting:
- Misled by Nature: Contemporary Art and the Baroque,
- Beautiful Monsters: Beasts and Fantastic Creatures in Early European Prints,
- IMPRINT: Contemporary Art from the AGA Collection,
- PAUL FREEMAN: It’s Only Natural and
- EDO: Arts of Japan’s Last Shogun Age.
Plus, the AGA is offers extra exhibition tours over the holidays, which are free with Gallery Admission.
AGA Holiday Hours 2012/2013
Sunday, December 23: 11 am-5 pm
Monday, December 24: Closed
Tuesday, December 25: Closed
Wednesday, December 26: Closed
Thursday, December 27: 11 am-9 pm *Servus Community Access Night
Friday, December 28: 11 am-7 pm
Saturday, December 29: 11am-5 pm
Sunday, December 30: 11 am-5 pm
Monday, December 31: Closed
Tuesday, January 1, 2013: Closed
Wednesday, January 2, 2013: 11 am-7 pm
Visit the Art Gallery of Alberta for more information on hours and exhibits.