This is a vertical panorama of the interior of St. Aidan’s Cathedral in Enniscorthy, Wexford, Eire. It was designed by Augustus Welby Northmere Pugin (1812-1852) in the Gothic Revival style. Construction began in 1846, however, due to design problems, it was unable to be completed until 1871, when a smaller and lighter bell-tower was substituted for Pugin’s original overweight spire design. The latest restoration was in 1994.
Composed of six hand-held exposures, manual setting: ISO 2500, 1/60 sec. @ f6.3. Canon 5D Mk II with 24-105mm f4 L IS USM lens (@ 24mm). Images processed in Adobe Lightroom, assembled in Microsoft Ice and sharpened and de-noised with Nik software.