"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
Marcel Proust (1871-1922)
My Macro Photography
© Adrian Thysse.
Scroll down for full copyright notice.
Support this site:
Product and Book ReviewsPlease contact me before submitting equipment or books for review. Methods of compensation for all reviews will be disclosed.
Unless otherwise mentioned, I have no affiliation with companies and the products I review. Reviews are based on my experiences using these pieces of equipment for my personal style of photography and under the conditions in which I work. All reviews will reflect only my personal impressions of the product. Testing methods, if any, will be based on techniques that reflect my biases and my style of photography.Other reviewers will have their own, often differing, opinions. Do your own research and understand that companies I mention, or reviews I provide, should not necessarily be considered as recommendations.
© Adrian Thysse 2011-- 2014.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Adrian Thysse Photography', with appropriate and specific links to the original content.
Tag Archives: Lightroom
From the B&H Website:
- Smart Previews
- Easily work with images without bringing your entire library with you. Simply generate smaller stand-in files known as Smart Previews. Make adjustments or metadata additions to the Smart Previews and apply your changes to the full-size originals later
- Advanced Healing Brush
- Make your images spotless with a single brush stroke. Adjust the size of the brush and move it in precise paths. Unwanted objects and flaws–even those with irregular shapes–simply disappear
- Straighten tilted images with a single click. The new Upright tool analyzes images, detecting skewed horizontal and vertical lines and even straightening shots where the horizon is hidden
- Radial Gradient
- Emphasize important parts of your image with greater flexibility and control. The Radial Gradient tool enables you to create off-center vignette effects or multiple vignetted areas within a single image
- Video Slide Shows
- Easily share your work in elegant video slide shows. Combine still images, video clips, and music in creative HD videos that can be viewed on almost any computer or device
- Improved Photo Book Creation
- Create beautiful photo books from your images. Lightroom includes a variety of easy-to-use book templates, and now you can edit them to create a customized look. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks.
- Continue reading